I see the little pumpkins made their appearance again. That is quite a costume he has. Very dapper looking for a vampire. His hair is the wrong color, though... He looks awesome! Good job!
OMG he is so stinkin' cute! I love the one where he's crying I can hear him now :)
Nice costume! Such a handsome dracula. Did he actually get to try any candy?
Great costume Henry! You can come to our Halloween party anytime. The dragon your mommy gave cousin Andy was awesome too. Thanks Dude!
I see the little pumpkins made their appearance again.
ReplyDeleteThat is quite a costume he has. Very dapper looking for a vampire. His hair is the wrong color, though... He looks awesome! Good job!
OMG he is so stinkin' cute! I love the one where he's crying I can hear him now :)
ReplyDeleteNice costume! Such a handsome dracula. Did he actually get to try any candy?
ReplyDeleteGreat costume Henry! You can come to our Halloween party anytime. The dragon your mommy gave cousin Andy was awesome too. Thanks Dude!
ReplyDelete