Sunday, June 19, 2011
Happy Father's Day!
Henry and Daddy coming back from their walk to get the mail this morning.
Recently, we were at a family event and somebody said, "Honey, I shrunk Joe!"
Here's little Joe!
Here's little Henry!
We still don't know who's nose he got since it's still a cute little button nose.
Check out the super sweet brand new slippers I found for Henry at a garage sale. They still had the tags on them and they only cost a buck! Henry loves them and it is quite funny seeing him walk in them. I also found the PJ's at a garage sale for a buck and they look like they were hardly ever worn.
I've been doing a lot of garage sale-ing lately. I love all the great bargains you can find and all for very little money. Sometimes you even happen upon the greatest treasures...
...such as this Gnome-In-The-Box! Perfect for Joe and Henry to enjoy!
We hope all the Dad's out there are having a very Happy Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I love the matching Illinois hats! Go Illini! Happy Father's Day Joe. Henry is lucky to have such a good daddy.
ReplyDeleteGo Henry! Awesome slippers. Can't wait to see little Joe.
ReplyDelete